Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke on his monthly radio show ‘Mann Ki Baat’ on Sunday. This was the 88th installment of the monthly radio show. The Prime Minister’s monthly radio address, “Mann ki Baat,” is broadcast at 11 a.m. on the last Sunday of each month.
With a focus on online payments, Prime Minister Narendra Modi stated that everyday digital transactions worth Rs 20,000 crore are now taking place in the country, adding that this is not only improve services but also encouraging an honest society.
“BHIM UPI has rapidly become a part of our economy and habits. Now, even in small towns and in most villages people are transacting through UPI itself. A culture is also evolving in the country throughS Digital Economy. In the small street shops digital paymenthas made it easy to serve more and more customers”, PM Modi, Man Ki Baat.
Here Are Highlights from PM Modi’s Mann Ki Baat on Digital Economy :
- People should go orf ‘Cashless Dayout,’ as UPI is now used even in tiny villages and towns. Both shops and customers benefit from it. Online payments are transforming the digital economy; every day, Rs.20,000 Cr is transacted online.
- Daily digital transactions worth Rs 20,000 crore are now taking place in the country, according to the government, which claims that this is not only improving services but also encouraging an honest society.
- Small online payments are assisting in the development of a large digital economy, and many new fintech start-ups are launching.
- People with experience in digital payments and the startup ecosystem are encouraged to share their knowledge with others, according to PM. “Your experiences could serve as an example to people around the country.”
- In our country, daily digital transactions of Rs 20,000 crore take place. UPI (Unified Payments Interface) transactions surpassed Rs 10 lakh crore in March. This not only improves the country’s facilities but also promotes an honest environment.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi presented a magazine based on the most recent episode of Mann ki Baat a week ago last Sunday. The prime minister also invited listeners to the next episode of his monthly radio address, which will be broadcast on April 24.
‘Mann ki Baat’ is a radio program, aired on All India Radio on the last Sunday of every month, through which Prime Minister Narendra Modi interacts with the nation.
Contact us with your feedback and suggestions.